Happy to See You!

Come join us as we navigate life with kids,work and play! See my new designs and decorating ideas as I 'stage 'our home(my funny husbands words!) Come treasure hunting,you never know where we may end up and what we will make! Join the party as we throw open our home and have some fun!

Now the proud owner of What A Woman Wants! Bringing you your new favorite things. Check us out on facebook! LIKE our link and be entered to win a Lifestyles Bracelet!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants?sk=photos#!/pages/WHAT-A-Woman-Wants/260766693940728?sk=info


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cinnamon Bun Rescue

Welcome! We are back from our relaxing trip to the cottage. Turns out I did more Olympic watching,spa time and swimming with the kids then blogging...So on with the cinnamon bun story!





DH bought some bake at home buns from a lovely little cottage in Kleefeild MB and I froze them and brought them out to the cottage for a treat. I took the buns out ot thaw and reading the instructions I realised I had no brown sugar to melt with butter and pour in the pan!
Enter Tim Horton's hot chocolate!

Mixed it up like it was brown sugar...



Put the buns to bed to rise for the night..



Looks good...




Yummy it was a hit!!! I will actually do this again the hot
chocolate only added to the yummy goodness!




1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Just stopping by. Adorable blog!!
    Thought you might want to know about a great giveaway over at:
    www.TheDressUpDrawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete