Happy to See You!

Come join us as we navigate life with kids,work and play! See my new designs and decorating ideas as I 'stage 'our home(my funny husbands words!) Come treasure hunting,you never know where we may end up and what we will make! Join the party as we throw open our home and have some fun!

Now the proud owner of What A Woman Wants! Bringing you your new favorite things. Check us out on facebook! LIKE our link and be entered to win a Lifestyles Bracelet!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants?sk=photos#!/pages/WHAT-A-Woman-Wants/260766693940728?sk=info


Monday, September 19, 2011

A Room in my View Mondays Little Dude's Room

Welcome to A Room in My View Mondays! First up Little Dude's Room!
The doorway view. The curtains and wall art were all made from Duvet covers. I bought 5 saving two for future bunkbed bedding! We used two tones of 'denim' blue paint and a bright orange chair rail to split the colours.
To make great use of the closet space we had the closet closed off to only the space that is reachable/usable from the doorway. The side parts of the closet that were unusable before now have built in shelves for books toys and more. They are super deep so I stash rotation toys and things I don't want little hands to reach in the back of each shelve.
Closet shelf right side,note the bottom is a super garage-two graters deep!
Closet shelf right side home for so many cuddly friends! Bean bag chair is a favorite spot for a book and a stuffy!
Crib is tucked into a corner cozy and safe! All animal pictures were cut form an extra duvet cover and stapled to inexpensive blank canvases. Leather stool has wheels to zoom around and toy storage.
Change area has all the essentials plus MORE toy storage! Change pad cover is made form Pillow shams. Big Sissie taught Little Bro that the green frog above his change table ROARS!
ROAR!!!!
Rocking Chair in the corner is put to good use before bed time and nap time and for reading books! Love the circle rugs,they get new homes every day!
Please join me Mondays where I will show a different Room in My View!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice colors and super creative !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, fun room! BTW, you baby is one of the cutest I've seen! What an angel. I am a new follower from the Sundae Scoop. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete